Do you hate apple media stuff? get a V-Touch


Almost a month ago I was using an Ipod nano to listen to my tunes commuting to and from my work. Somehow my 2 years old son spotted the Ipod on my work bag and while playing with it he poured a glass of juice on it. The control buttons stopped working, and basically the thing became useless.

Sure I could afford to live without a media player for a few weeks, but my commute is long and boring, so I thought of getting a new media player. A couple of weeks ago I made a visit to a electronic retail store to look for a nice media player, and after looking a for awhile, I stumbled upon the V-touch.

The V-touch is a touch screen sensitive media player, just like the Iphone and Ipod touch. It features a 2.8″ Color TFT Touch Screen with a 320 x 256 display resolution, and play videos as well as audio files in the following formats:

  • Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC
  • videos: AVI, MP4, 3GP
  • Photos: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG

The V-touch comes with 2 GB or 4 GB built-in memory ,and it has a mini Secure Digital Card slot to increase memory to at least 2 GB more. it also has built-in FM radio, and a 2 megaPixel camera. The V-touch can also be used as a PC webcam on your laptop or PC!

V-touch also supports voice recording up to 1500 Hours from a built-in microphone, and comes equipped with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. I ran a couple of tests on the battery actually, and in the two tests I did, the battery lasted about 15 hours each time, just for audio playing.

V-touch comes with 1 Year Limited Warranty from the manufacture.

Now you might be wondering what’s the price for this gadget? here it is:

V-touch 2 GB $79.99

V-Touch 4 GB $99.99

0 comments: